“Thoroughly Cleaning of the frozen yogurts machine will ensure healthier and safer product.”
Frozen yogurt is a dessert made especially with yogurt or with other dairy products. Other dairy products compromises of the milk, cream, soybean or egg whites. Frozen yogurt has become more common in this decade following 2010. There are many ways to make it but usually, a frozen yogurt machine is used.
Making Frozen Yogurt
Major companies often use assembly lines dedicated to the production of frozen yogurt. Mix and combine the dairy products and stabilizer. At 32 ° C, and then add yogurt to culture.
- The mixture is kept at that temperature until it solidifies and is ready to cool.
- Thereafter, the mixture is cooled to a temperature of 0 to 4 ° C. This solidifies the yogurt.
- Once the desired temperature and viscosity are reached, the yogurt can be placed in the aging tank for up to four hours.
- Then the sweetener, flavor, and coloring are mixed and the yogurt mixture is cooled to a temperature of -6 to -2 ° C.
- In order to produce additional volume and smooth consistency, the mixture is agitated when the air is incorporated into the yogurt.
- When a sufficient amount of air has been added to the product, the yogurt is quickly frozen to prevent the formation of large ice crystals and stored in cold places.
Frozen Yogurt Machine
Walking in the store who provide you with fine frozen yogurt is nice but paying per ounce is not very nice, there must have been other way out of this. So we thought to teach you how to make frozen yogurt at home with the help of frozen yogurt machine.
Easy to Make
- Move one of dry base mixes into the water.
- If desired, add one flavor from flavor concentrates to the base mix.
- Pour into the commercial soft serving machine.
Benefits of Frozen Yogurt Machine
These are some health benefits of having a frozen yogurt machine.
- Just Add water since most dry mixes require milk or soybean yogurt – expensive and dull.
- Dry mixture already has milk in it- just add water to get a rich and creamy frozen yogurt product.
- Perfect taste and texture – Customers can not tell if it is a dry mix or a pre-prepared liquid in taste tests.
- Healthy – Low Calories, low fat and sugar-free – compared to others!
- Power Pro includes active yogurt cultures and probiotics that keep it safe at room temperature, with frozen yogurt.
- Cost effective since no need to refrigerate the mixture, the machine does it all.
- Certified Kosher (OU) and Halal (Cresent M).
- Flexible to use with custom recipes.
- Inventory management is easier because the same base can be used to make many flavors.
- It does not require cooling during shipping because it is stored.
- Comes with a variety of 100+ flavors.
- Long shelf life.
Maintenance of Frozen Yogurt Machine
For frozen yogurt businesses, the biggest challenge is to keep the machine clean. If not the customer health can be affected drastically affecting all of your income.
Usually, a frozen yogurt machine is supposed to be cleaned three times a week but you should see the required amount of times the machine shall be cleaned, it could be more strict in your area, contact your need by food authority company
The regular cleaning of the machine does not only boost the customer satisfaction but also the life span of the yogurt machine. There are many machines which have the ability of self-cleaning but in case not then it’s obvious to do it yourself.
Steps To Clean The Soft Service Machine
- Turn the machine off and let the product to melt.
- Remove the outer tubes and drain product into a container. If the product is still fresh, you may be able to refrigerate it before putting it back in. See manual for instructions on whether or not it is safe to do so. If in doubt, throw it out and start with the fresh mix.
- Once the product is emptied from the machine, pour warm water into the storage tank and wash this through. This is usually done 2 or 3 times to clean the container and the houses of all the product.
- You may need to turn on the power again to pump water through the system or have the beaters it around. Make sure to use the machine’s clean button to prevent the machine’s condensers from freezing the water. Stop the machine after the water is drained to prevent damage to the machine.
- After the cleaning cycle is complete use the brush to further clean the box. Since the box will be used to add flavors to the machine.
- Mix up a manufacturer used the sanitizing agent. These agents can be pre mixed ad these will prevent the machine from bacteria and the micro organisms.
Caution: Never use the petroleum jelly for the cleaning of the machine because it can contaminate the machine as well as make it use less in no time. You might need to clean it again and again.
Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 2 cups(10oz/280g) frozen strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup (2oz/60g) plain yogurt (Greek, nonfat or full fat)
- ½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen strawberries, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.